ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) – Ally Haran scored in stoppage time to give the Orlando Pride a 3-3 come-from-behind draw with the North Carolina Courage in a fall series match Saturday in the National Women’s Soccer League.
Led by Brazilian Debinha with two goals, but Courage built a 3-0 lead at halftime.
The Pride closed the gap early in the second half when Marisa Viggiano scored on a rebound.
Orlando then got closer with Kristen Edmonds’ goal in the 71st minute, then tied it on Haran’s goal off a cross from Marta.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 22-year-old charged with girlfriend’s murder in West Knoxville shooting
- 1 dead in motorcycle crash along S. Saunders St. near I-40 in Raleigh, police say
- Vendors grateful for opportunity presented by NC State Fair food event
- Triangle law enforcement issuing very few citations as COVID-19 cases continue to increase
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her