RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – North Carolina State will begin its basketball season Nov. 5 at home against Atlantic Coast Conference foe Georgia Tech.
This season is the first in which the conference’s 15 teams will play a 20-game conference slate. They had been playing an 18-game league schedule for the past seven years.
The Wolfpack will host its first six games of the season before traveling to Memphis on Nov. 28. Wisconsin will visit Dec. 4 for the Big Ten/ACC Challenge before N.C. State heads to Wake Forest on Dec. 7 for its second taste of conference action.
The Wolfpack will host North Carolina Jan. 27 and travel to Chapel Hill on Feb. 25. Those games are on a Monday and Tuesday, respectively. Its meetings with Duke — Feb. 19 at PNC Arena and March 2 in Durham — also fall on weekdays.
N.C. State wraps up the season with Wake Forest March 6.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Denver inmate attempts escape by clinging under bus, while handcuffed
- Mother charged with fatally stabbing 5-year-old girl in Chicago
- CBS 17 Job Alert – ARS Rescue Rooter, Tory Burch Outlet holding virtual hiring events
- Strangers crash NC church service on Zoom, post pornography, racial slurs
- Joe Montana, wife stop woman who tried to kidnap 9-month-old grandchild from their home
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now