RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — NC State’s men’s basketball team will be without one of its key contributors from last season’s roster.
DJ Funderburk, a redshirt junior, was suspended indefinitely for “violation of team policy” according to the university’s athletic office.
No specifics were made available into why exactly Funderburk was suspended.
Funderburk played in 36 games last season, starting one. He averaged 8.8 points per game, 4.2 rebounds per game and was a steady contributor from the field (55 percent) and the free throw line (78.5 percent).
- Hospital lets parents watch their NICU baby 24/7 through cameras
- Family’s dog stabbed 6 times by police officer
- Petition calls on NBA to change logo in honor of Kobe Bryant
- Woman claims man watched her use restroom at PNC Arena during UFC event
- China counts 106 virus deaths as US, others move to evacuate