RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) – Jericole Hellems scored 17 points on 7-for-12 shooting to lead four double-figure scorers and North Carolina State raced away from North Florida 86-51 to win a second straight game.
Cam Hayes added 13 points on 6-for-8 shooting with six assists, DJ Funderburk had 11 points and Manny Bates 10 with five blocked shots and eight rebounds for the Wolf Pack.
The Ospreys were paced by three players with 11 points each – Carter Hendricksen, Jose Placer and Jadyn Parker.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Wilmington police charge 19-year-old with intentionally hitting teen pedestrian with his car
- Clayton police chief, who is taking new job, has made $21,000 while on leave since November
- Funeral plans announced for Horry County officer killed near Myrtle Beach
- 2 taken to hospital after shooting in Cumberland County, sheriff says
- New Jersey causes stir by making smokers eligible for COVID-19 vaccine