RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — NC State won their leg of their annual ACC/Big Ten, defeating Wisconsin 69-54.
Jericole Hellems paced the Wolfpack tonight with 23 points and was red-hot from the perimeter, sinking 4-6 shots from three.
Guards Markell Johnson (12 points) and CJ Bryce (11 points) were the only other Wolfpack scorers in double figures.
The win moves NC State to 6-2 on the season, with each win coming at home.
Wisconsin defeated NC State last season in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge.
NC State will take on ACC foe Wake Forest on Saturday at 2 p.m.
- Video released after Raleigh officer fires 4 gunshots at carjacking suspect
- Some Triangle hospitals at full capacity as flu season intensifies
- Girl in Amber Alert found safe; wife and husband spot car, lead police to suspect
- Triangle Restaurant Week special offers for Jan. 20-26
- ‘Canes All-Star defenseman Hamilton undergoes surgery on broken leg
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now