RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — NC State won their leg of their annual ACC/Big Ten, defeating Wisconsin 69-54.
Jericole Hellems paced the Wolfpack tonight with 23 points and was red-hot from the perimeter, sinking 4-6 shots from three.
Guards Markell Johnson (12 points) and CJ Bryce (11 points) were the only other Wolfpack scorers in double figures.
The win moves NC State to 6-2 on the season, with each win coming at home.
Wisconsin defeated NC State last season in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge.
NC State will take on ACC foe Wake Forest on Saturday at 2 p.m.
- What makes a business, its employees essential as NC urges people to stay home during virus pandemic
- Doctors share tips to safely grocery shop during COVID-19
- ‘Window visits’ common at Chatham County senior living community during coronavirus pandemic
- Clayton crash sends 3 to hospital, knocks out power for up to 7 hours
- White House projects 100K to 240K US deaths from coronavirus
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now