RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — Shakeel Moore scored four of his 12 points in the final 26 seconds to help North Carolina State pull ahead of Boston College for a 79-76.
D.J. Funderburk had 21 points and Jericole Hellems scored 20 for N.C. State. Daniels added 12 points for the Wolfpack, who opened the game with a 15-4 run and led by as many as 15 in the first half.
Jay Heath added 10 of his 17 points and Steffon Mitchell had 10 of his 12 points in the second half for Boston College.
Tabbs had 11 of his 18 points in the final 5:34, powering a 10-3 run that gave Boston College a 73-69 lead with 4:08 remaining and nailing a 3-pointer with 1:30 left that put the Eagles back ahead at 76-75.
- US Marshals arrest man wanted for shooting 3 at Durham home; suspect held under $1.5M bond
- Knightdale residents say the town is muzzling ways to speak out against rezoning
- Philosopher UFOlogist says humans are not ready to make contact
- Official: 1 dead after section of Outer Banks bridge drops 110 feet into inlet
- Derek Chauvin won’t testify at murder trial in George Floyd’s death