RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — North Carolina State signee Josh Hall s staying in the NBA draft. Hall announced his decision in a social-media post and said he is signing with an agent.
Hall had played at Moravian Prep in North Carolina for his senior season as well as an additional year of prep school.
Prep players are eligible to enter the draft if they’re at least 19 years old during the calendar year of the draft and are at least a year removed from their graduating class.
It’s the second straight year a key recruit bypassed playing for the Wolfpack to stay in the draft.
- NC State shakes off Daniels injury, snap losing streak in win over Wake Forest
- Wolfpack hopes to end 4-game skid at home against Wake Forest
- Sharpe, Bacot lead UNC over NC State 86-76
- Philip Rivers retires from NFL following 17 seasons
- NC State women’s hoops vault to No. 2 in latest AP Top 25 rankings