RALEIGH, N.C. (AP/WNCN) — North Carolina State says its men’s basketball game against William & Mary on Monday has been canceled due to coronavirus issues within the William & Mary program.
The school announced the move late Sunday, saying that it was “exploring several options” to replace the game in the Wolfpack lineup.
The game was planned for 7 p.m. at Reynolds Coliseum. N.C. State said the school “will announce an update if and when it becomes available.”
William & Mary athletics spokesman Kris Sears didn’t immediately return an email from The Associated Press regarding the nature of those virus issues.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- New Jersey causes stir by making smokers eligible for COVID-19 vaccine
- Fake drugs? Substance found in car from police auction was initially believed to be $300K in heroin
- Capitol riot arrests: What we know about these notable suspects
- Real estate agent who took private jet to D.C. is charged in Capitol riot; has self-help book canceled
- Cabarrus County school board member says she’s being harassed over decision to reopen schools