RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – N.C. State women’s soccer said the team will not compete this fall due to the number of injuries and members of the team not returning to Raleigh for the semester.
N.C. State said the team will continue to train for a spring season if it happens.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- What’s behind the push for a fourth stimulus check
- 911 calls released in shootout involving NC teacher and Mexican drug cartel
- UNC expert says it’s early to assume a COVID-19 booster will be needed, but good to be prepared
- Residents displaced after fire heavily damages house in Durham
- What’s causing allergic reactions to some COVID-19 vaccines? UNC working on an answer