RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – N.C. State women’s soccer said the team will not compete this fall due to the number of injuries and members of the team not returning to Raleigh for the semester.
N.C. State said the team will continue to train for a spring season if it happens.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- National hotel group warns of slow recovery due to COVID-19
- Hundreds show up hours early at Johnston County COVID-19 vaccine clinic
- ‘Don’t be alarmed’: NC police department tests new blue light policy for patrol vehicles
- Far-right groups becoming more localized in North Carolina
- South Carolina woman charged with murdering husband released from jail on bond