RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – N.C. State women’s soccer said the team will not compete this fall due to the number of injuries and members of the team not returning to Raleigh for the semester.
N.C. State said the team will continue to train for a spring season if it happens.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 6-year-old dies in 8-vehicle chain-reaction crash in Virginia
- Army veteran says he was fired for refusing to remove BLM mask: ‘There’s nothing political about it’
- Debates commission plans to cut off mics if Trump or Biden break rules
- Durham police arrest hit-and-run suspect
- 7 people shot at funeral home in Milwaukee, suspect wanted