ST. LOUIS (AP) — Javonte Perkins scored 20 points, Jordan Goodwin had 16 points and a season-high 15 rebounds and Saint Louis beat North Carolina State 80-69.
Saint Louis (6-0) has won 11 consecutive games dating to last season.
Manny Bates scored 20 points, including three second-half dunks, and a career-high eight blocks to lead N.C. State (3-1).
The Wolfpack played their first game in two weeks after having games with Connecticut, Michigan and Florida Atlantic canceled, and Louisville postponed.
Perkins had nine points as part of a 22-11 closing run, and his jumper stretched the Billikens’ lead to 77-65 with 1:31 to play.
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym
- N.C. reports 7,986 new COVID-19 cases Saturday, deaths surpass 8,000
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone
- LIVE: Biden to elevate role of science with cabinet picks