LOS ANGELES (CNN) – Less than 24 hours following the tragic death of Kobe Bryant, his 13-year-old daughter Gianna a new mural dedicated to the two popped in Los Angeles.
According to CNN affiliate KABC, the mural is located on the corner of Pickford Street and Vineyard Avenue, features their faces with the words “Kobe & Gigi Forever. Daddy’s Girl.”
Both were among a group of nine people killed Sunday following a helicopter crash in Calabasas California.
- Tropical Storm Beta spurs hurricane worries for Texas
- What does the orange dot on my iPhone mean?
- NC man jailed on $1 million bond for statutory rape of 15-year-old
- Man arrested after shooting at Outer Banks, deputies say
- NCSU football parents allowed to attend home opener
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now