TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP/WNCN) – Alabama’s Nick Saban says he has tested positive for COVID-19 but has no symptoms;
Athletic Director Greg Bryne also tested positive.
Saban was informed of the positive test by team’s training staff on Wednesday.
Saban’s Crimson Tide is scheduled to play rival Georgia on Saturday.
- Police use pepper spray, arrest 8 demonstrators at Graham voting rally
- Possible abduction reported in Fayetteville after teen girl seen forced into car, police say
- NC family shaken after being robbed at gunpoint at home; teens charged in crime spree
- Pence to visit NC Sunday for worship service with Franklin Graham
- Record-setting early voting period ends in NC
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now