MIAMI (KRON) – San Francisco 49ers’ Richard Sherman is taking to social media to voice his concerns about the NFL’s drug-testing policy.
The cornerback tweeted Thursday he had submitted to a “random PED and blood test two weeks in a row” ahead of the Super Bowl game on Sunday.
“So a Random PED and Blood test two weeks in a row?! I gotta go play the lottery I must be the most lucky man in the world,” Sherman tweeted.
“I wonder how many other player have to get blood taken before the Super Bowl. Probably a very exclusive fraternity,” he added in second tweet.
You can read more about the NFL’s drug policies here.
- UNC says students in 2nd Franklin Street celebration could face disciplinary action
- Chase hit 120 mph before Wake County crash critically injured woman; 2 lbs of pot found, officials say
- Person rescued from house fire by neighbor in Winston-Salem
- Elon upsets top-seed James Madison in CAA tourney, 72-71
- Thomasville teen seriously injured in hit-and-run; Troopers asking for public’s help finding suspect vehicle