MIAMI (NEXSTAR) – Vegas thinks the Super Bowl will be close with Kansas City favored by 1.5 points over San Francisco.
For those looking to bet on the game, the outcome isn’t the only thing you can make a prediction on.
Will the coin flip land on heads or tails?
Will Demi Lovato’s national anthem go over or under 2 minutes?
Who will be named game MVP?
Prop bets are common and a favorite among fans and bettors each and every year.
So how will things play out in Miami besides finding a winner on the field? From start to finish a lot of eyes will be on things besides the outcome.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Woman dies in NC crash; other driver had license revoked, was speeding, police say
- Fabbri’s late goal lifts Red Wings over Hurricanes 4-2
- 4 face child neglect charges after 7 children found in ‘deplorable’ conditions, SC deputies say
- Greensboro police seek help identifying woman who robbed bank
- With no big winner Friday, Mega Millions prize jumps to $850 million