RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – The Marching Wildcats of Millbrook High School provided the soundtrack to a packed house for a decisive win by the home team.
Millbrook’s band played the school’s fight song time and again as the Wildcats ran up a 36-0 halftime score on their way to a lopsided win. The marching band was loud and proud for the win over their cross-town rivals.
Friday also marked Millbrook’s first win at home this year.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- ‘Most ridiculous thing ever’: Officials split building in two to solve property dispute
- Buying a beer in Virginia? You may be unknowingly donating to a campaign
- Senate bill would raise minimum age to buy tobacco — including e-cigarettes — to 21
- Bill would require US companies to disclose job locations
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Coach disarms school gunman with hug
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now