CARY, N.C. (WNCN) — It’s nothing like that first home game, not only as a player, but as a band member!
And no, we’re not talking about just the first home game of the season, we’re talking about the first home game of Green Level HS’s first year — EVER!
Although Green Level’s first varsity football game is still a year away, the first year school is playing a junior varsity schedule this season, but the Gators are still chomping at the bit to get ready for that moment.
If you were able to get out to Green Level’s first home game ever, the band put on a show for the audience, giving just a taste of what fans can expect every Friday night!
- Carolina Hurricanes beat Toronto 6-3 with help of emergency goaltender
- Police, others take part in Polar Plunge in Raleigh to help Special Olympics
- Husband speaks out after wife accused of tossing baby from car in Cumberland County in 1999
- At least 1 dead in Wake County crash along Ten Ten Road
- Stanley helps Duke blow past Virginia Tech 88-64
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now