CARY, N.C. (WNCN) — It’s nothing like that first home game, not only as a player, but as a band member!
And no, we’re not talking about just the first home game of the season, we’re talking about the first home game of Green Level HS’s first year — EVER!
Although Green Level’s first varsity football game is still a year away, the first year school is playing a junior varsity schedule this season, but the Gators are still chomping at the bit to get ready for that moment.
If you were able to get out to Green Level’s first home game ever, the band put on a show for the audience, giving just a taste of what fans can expect every Friday night!
- 6-year-old arrested, has mug shot taken following school tantrum
- Woman dies after car split apart in Virginia crash
- California mayor calls Mexican sewage from Imperial Beach ‘international tragedy’
- Thousands attend La Fiesta del Pueblo in downtown Raleigh
- Lawyer champions migrant rights in a divided America
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now