CLAYTON, N.C. (WNCN) – The 2018 football season ended quickly for Clayton High School’s Stephen Lines. The defensive back broke his tibia and fibula in the first quarter of the Comets’ first game.
Now a senior, Lines hopes to make the most of his final season with Clayton. They’ll aim to build on a 9-3 season that ended in the first round of the state playoffs.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- CBS 17 Job Alert – Office of State Human Relations and Closet Factory are hiring
- Wake County tourism takes $ 118.5M hit from canceled meetings, conventions, sporting events
- Power outage leaves several blocks in the dark in Manhattan
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as the week ends
- ‘He’s pretty tore up about it’: NC dad says son who shot own daughter, girlfriend was drunk
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now