RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Trailing 14-0 and needing a spark to get back in the game, the Cardinal Gibbons Crusaders put together a drive that did just that — making them our choice for Drive of the Week.
First it was Andrew Harvey to Jack Grazen for 10-yards. Then Harvey found Brock Biestek for the long gain, putting the Crusaders deep in Raider territory.
Harvey would find Grazen again on this drive on a short pass that Grazen would take to the endzone, but not before diving for the score, pulling the Crusaders back into the game at 14-7.
Three straight passes, one big touchdown equals a big time Drive of the Week nod.
- Neighbor charged with murder after NC woman killed on Thanksgiving Day
- Omicron: What we know and don’t know on new COVID variant
- Thursday mornings at Duke won’t be the same without David Cutcliffe
- Young woman vanishes after traveling to be with boyfriend in California
- Passenger zip-tied, arrested after flight attendants assaulted at airport