RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Trailing 14-0 and needing a spark to get back in the game, the Cardinal Gibbons Crusaders put together a drive that did just that — making them our choice for Drive of the Week.
First it was Andrew Harvey to Jack Grazen for 10-yards. Then Harvey found Brock Biestek for the long gain, putting the Crusaders deep in Raider territory.
Harvey would find Grazen again on this drive on a short pass that Grazen would take to the endzone, but not before diving for the score, pulling the Crusaders back into the game at 14-7.
Three straight passes, one big touchdown equals a big time Drive of the Week nod.
- 1 killed in broad-daylight shooting in Fayetteville, police say
- Mom of 2 dies in ‘catastrophic accident’ in Carolina mountains, officials say
- 2 lanes closed on I-40 near I-540 after truck overturns
- 8 shot at large party in Virginia; 2 in critical condition, officials say
- Baby killed, child injured in southeast Charlotte shooting, police say