RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Trailing 14-0 and needing a spark to get back in the game, the Cardinal Gibbons Crusaders put together a drive that did just that — making them our choice for Drive of the Week.
First it was Andrew Harvey to Jack Grazen for 10-yards. Then Harvey found Brock Biestek for the long gain, putting the Crusaders deep in Raider territory.
Harvey would find Grazen again on this drive on a short pass that Grazen would take to the endzone, but not before diving for the score, pulling the Crusaders back into the game at 14-7.
Three straight passes, one big touchdown equals a big time Drive of the Week nod.
- Sen. Bernie Sanders heads back to NC ahead of Super Tuesday
- Gibbs scores with 0.1 seconds left, Irish beat BC 62-61
- Hughes scores 25, Syracuse blows out Pittsburgh 72-49
- Clark’s 3-pointer lifts Virginia past Virginia Tech, 56-53
- House passes bill to make lynching a federal crime, 65 years after death of Emmett Till
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now