RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – There were many pivotal sequences in Cardinal Gibbons’ 30-24 loss to unbeaten Leesville Road. The Crusaders scoring on their first drive of the game helped them to a torrid start, even though the Pride was able to erase their deficit.
Star receiver Jacob Gill came up with an impressive snag early on in the opening possession.
The Pride had Cardinal Gibbons at third-and-13, but Crusader quarterback Andrew Harvey connected with Cam Duarte for 18 yards and the first down.
That led to Harvey and Cameron Noble linking up for the touchdown.
- Neighbor charged with murder after NC woman killed on Thanksgiving Day
- Omicron: What we know and don’t know on new COVID variant
- Thursday mornings at Duke won’t be the same without David Cutcliffe
- Young woman vanishes after traveling to be with boyfriend in California
- Passenger zip-tied, arrested after flight attendants assaulted at airport