BALTIMORE (AP) — The second sister of NBA player Reggie Bullock was shot and killed in Baltimore, five years after his first sister was stabbed to death in the city.
News sources report Baltimore police say a civilian brought 22-year-old Keiosha Moore to Sinai Hospital just before 8 p.m. Monday with gunshot wounds to her chest. She died at the hospital.
Police said nine people were shot in Baltimore on Monday, and three died.
Bullock’s other sister, 26-year-old Mia Henderson, was found stabbed to death in an alley in West Baltimore in 2014. A suspect was arrested in that case but was acquitted.
Bullock, a Kinston, North Carolina, native who played his college ball at the University of North Carolina, is a member of the New York Knicks.
- Water main break shuts down major section of N. Duke Street in Durham
- Groundbreaking held for $2.2 billion ‘Complete 540’ project in Wake County
- Weather Class: School for Creative Studies
- Thursday Fur-cast | November 14
- School bus crash with kids onboard caught on camera; driver arrested for DUI
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now