CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (WNCN) — The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill football team has been selected to play in a bowl game later this month.
The Tar Heels will compete against Temple in the Military Bowl, UNC football officials announced Sunday afternoon.
The game is set for Dec. 27 at noon at the Navy-Marine Corps Stadium in Annapolis, Maryland.
UNC defeated N.C. State last weekend to become bowl eligible during coach Mack Brown’s first season after returning to Chapel Hill.
- Fight over wearing mask leads to fatal police shooting, state police say
- Get started in your new career with an apprenticeship
- Monday, July 13th : Start a new career with an apprenticeship, SOAR into fall with St. Augustine’s University
- Confederate monument removed from Buncombe County courthouse
- NCDHHS announces free COVID-19 testing events for marginalized communities in 7 counties
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now