CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (WNCN) – North Carolina senior Brandon Robinson may not practice this week after he was involved in a DWI traffic collision on Saturday, the Athletic Department announced.
Robinson was not seriously injured and not cited in the collision that occurred in Carrboro.
The driver of the second vehicle was charged with driving while impaired, the school said.
Robinson’s status to play is unclear as he may not practice this week.
The Tar Heels’ next game is at Pittsburgh on Saturday.
Robinson scored a career-high 27 points in UNC’s 79-76 loss to Clemson on Saturday – the Tigers first win ever in Chapel Hill.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Attorney General Josh Stein’s office goes after N.C. based Amazon price gougers
- Man transported to hospital after early morning stabbing in Raleigh, investigation underway
- Trump administration designates firearms industry as ‘critical’ infrastructure
- Wine curbside delivery dog: Maryland winery hopes to keep sales while social distancing
- Up to 200K deaths foreseen in US as Spain, Italy demand help