CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (WNCN) – North Carolina senior Brandon Robinson may not practice this week after he was involved in a DWI traffic collision on Saturday, the Athletic Department announced.
Robinson was not seriously injured and not cited in the collision that occurred in Carrboro.
The driver of the second vehicle was charged with driving while impaired, the school said.
Robinson’s status to play is unclear as he may not practice this week.
The Tar Heels’ next game is at Pittsburgh on Saturday.
Robinson scored a career-high 27 points in UNC’s 79-76 loss to Clemson on Saturday – the Tigers first win ever in Chapel Hill.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- SC deputy’s K-9 ‘Lalo’ finds missing child
- GRAPHIC VIDEO: Caregiver charged with beating 93-year-old grandmother
- Mom pleads for kidney donor to save son’s life: ‘He has his whole life ahead of him’
- 97,000 gallons of red wine spills into river
- Obese bear rescued from Pennsylvania sportsmen’s club recovering in Colorado