MORRISVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – Traffic was snarled along the Triangle Expressway in Morrisville due to a car fire on the southbound side near Carpenter Fire Station Road.
An alert from the North Carolina Department of Transportation said the car fire was the result of a crash. A viewer tweeted CBS 17 and said that traffic was moving, despite the incident.
The crash is expected to be cleared up before 6:45 p.m., according to the NCDOT alert.
No further information was available.
- Philadelphia becomes first large city to ban stops for minor traffic violations
- COVID-19 in NC: Patient count in hospitals drops below 2,000 for 1st time since August
- Journey to Beijing: NHL players return to Olympics
- Disney delays several Marvel films, including Dr. Strange 2, Black Panther sequel
- Wake County EMS leader call for pay increase for