SCHAUMBURG, Ill. (CNN Newsource) – An annual tradition has people at an Illinois mall seeing double.
Trying to get a toddler’s photo with Santa Claus can be really tricky.
So imagine how hard it must be to cram about 50 kids and their moms into a single picture.
“I love seeing all the faces and all the outfits. It’s just so fun,” said mom of twins, Carla Vassilos.
More than two dozen sets of twins gathered at the Woodfield Mall for their third annual group photo with St. Nick.
“Honestly, I think it gets more and more crazy because now they have minds of their own and they want to go different directions,” said mother of twins, Stacy Kifer.
“But for a group of moms, it’s worth it for a photo with that guy,” agreed Jesse Kirsch.
Moms organized this annually through the Windy City Twins Facebook group.
“It’s a special thing to have twins, So I want to like take advantage of special events,” said Vassilos.
- ‘Tell my mom I love her’: Graphic body camera video shows police officer shooting 13-year-old boy with autism
- LIVE: White House press secretary holds briefing
- Full List: Bed Bath & Beyond plans to close these stores by the end of 2020
- ‘Uber for evictions’: Startup raising eyebrows for listing tenant removal gig jobs
- Crews work to put out ‘large structure fire’ in Dunn
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now