RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Raleigh police are asking for help locating people they believe may have information regarding a double shooting that left a man dead last week, a news release said.
The shooting happened just after 2:45 p.m. on Nov. 11. Officers responded to the 1900 block of Poole Road to find two men with gunshot wounds, police said.
Ondrick Lymell Cromartie, 24, died in the shooting. Timothy Aaron Jordan, 18, is expected to recover.
On Thursday, Raleigh police said the occupants of a newer model gray, four-door Nissan Altima may have information that would help in the investigation. Detectives haven’t yet identified who those people in the car are, though.
Anyone with information is asked to call Raleigh Crimestoppers at 919-834-HELP.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- New mask material created at NC State makes up for shortage of N95, surgical masks
- Automatic driving systems can cause complacency behind the wheel
- Doctor: The current US testing strategy isn’t working
- NC’s private schools face more, larger COVID clusters than public schools
- 12-year-old driver, teen passenger killed in shooting on Tennessee interstate