RALEIGH, NC (WNCN) – If you haven’t gotten your fill of the catchy kids song, you (and your kids) can now fill up with a bowl of cereal!
Kellogg’s launched Baby Shark cereal at Sam’s Club on August 17, and you can now pick up a two-pack of Kellogg’s Baby Shark cereal for only $5.98 at Sam’s Club locations.
The cereal is set to be released in select Walmart stores in a single pack in late September.
According to a press release, Sam’s Club will be serving free samples at all their locations on Saturday, Aug. 24 beginning at 10 a.m. (while supplies last).
“The limited-edition cereal boasts “berry fin-tastic” flavored rings floating with marshmallows and deliver a delicious splash of flavor that doesn’t miss the boat,” a press release said.
Curious about what it tastes like? See what our CBS 17 anchors had to say!
- Dance teacher pleads guilty to rape, exposing teen to HIV charges
- The hub for holiday shows this year
- So, your Disney+ account was hacked. Here’s what to do
- Mother found guilty of throwing newborn baby over fence, will spend rest of life in prison
- VIDEO: Doorbell camera captures horrifying moment car slams into teen crossing the street
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now