RALEIGH, NC (WNCN) – If you haven’t gotten your fill of the catchy kids song, you (and your kids) can now fill up with a bowl of cereal!
Kellogg’s launched Baby Shark cereal at Sam’s Club on August 17, and you can now pick up a two-pack of Kellogg’s Baby Shark cereal for only $5.98 at Sam’s Club locations.
The cereal is set to be released in select Walmart stores in a single pack in late September.
According to a press release, Sam’s Club will be serving free samples at all their locations on Saturday, Aug. 24 beginning at 10 a.m. (while supplies last).
“The limited-edition cereal boasts “berry fin-tastic” flavored rings floating with marshmallows and deliver a delicious splash of flavor that doesn’t miss the boat,” a press release said.
Curious about what it tastes like? See what our CBS 17 anchors had to say!
- Mother of a missing baby last seen in December says she knew who took her
- Coronavirus fears begin to affect stock market
- Read Vanessa Bryant’s speech at the memorial for Kobe and Gigi Bryant
- How WakeMed’s unprecedented medical package drone delivery system looks to close the healthcare availability gap
- Marijuana use is rising sharply among seniors over 65, study says, and there are serious risks
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now