BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (AP) – The husband of a missing Connecticut mother of five has been charged with murder in her disappearance, and his girlfriend has been charged with conspiracy.
Fotis Dulos was being held Tuesday on $6 million bond on felony murder and kidnapping charges. Michelle Troconis also was taken into custody Tuesday and charged with conspiracy to commit murder.
Her bond was set at $2 million. Jennifer Dulos disappeared May 24 amid contentious child custody proceedings.
She hasn’t been seen since. Dulos and Troconis had previously been charged with evidence tampering and hindering prosecution in connection with Jennifer Dulos’ disappearance.
Fotis Dulos’ lawyer says he does not believe prosecutors can make the charges stick.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- IRS chief reveals when $300 child tax credits will be given to qualified families
- Siler City pastor faces child sex crimes, kidnapping charges
- Now hiring: Record demand for Uber drivers as vaccinations rise
- NC man charged in I-95 road rage shooting that killed mother of 6 to appear in front of judge
- Guy Fieri helps raise $25 million for restaurant workers in all 50 states in need during the pandemic