BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (AP) – The husband of a missing Connecticut mother of five has been charged with murder in her disappearance, and his girlfriend has been charged with conspiracy.
Fotis Dulos was being held Tuesday on $6 million bond on felony murder and kidnapping charges. Michelle Troconis also was taken into custody Tuesday and charged with conspiracy to commit murder.
Her bond was set at $2 million. Jennifer Dulos disappeared May 24 amid contentious child custody proceedings.
She hasn’t been seen since. Dulos and Troconis had previously been charged with evidence tampering and hindering prosecution in connection with Jennifer Dulos’ disappearance.
Fotis Dulos’ lawyer says he does not believe prosecutors can make the charges stick.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- In being opening game for 3 straight opponents, Blue Devils will set odd record at Virginia
- Large NC outdoor venues to reopen, financial relief coming for small businesses
- Some Halloween activities could increase COVID-19 risk, CDC warns
- Child involved in Durham shooting, police say
- Durham school building closing after ‘probable’ COVID-19 case involving worker
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now