EASTLAKE, Ohio (WJW) — It was a special day for one Northeast Ohio family.
Jeremy Nagy surprised his little brother, Jayson, at Longfellow Elementary School in Eastlake Thursday.
Jayson had no idea Jeremy would be home for Christmas. Video shows an emotional Jayson running across the classroom and jumping into the arms of his older brother.
Jeremy enlisted in the Ohio Army National Guard this summer and has been at basic training since the beginning of November. He is also a University of Cincinnati student and plans to continue his education after training.
He will head back to finish basic training after the new year.
- Massachusetts man puts up electric fence to protect Trump campaign sign
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- ‘My sister is a fighter’ – NC domestic violence victim survives being shot in face
- Disabled Durham veteran’s wheelchair ramp destroyed by drunk driver, police say
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish was to not have a replacement chosen by Trump
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now