RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – On week three of Eye on the Storm, meteorologists from WSAV and WRIC will be discussing where tropical storms form this time of the year and take a look at Atlantic and Pacific conditions.
Every Wednesday at 8 p.m., CBS 17 Storm Team meteorologists will be joined by weather teams from other Atlantic Storm markets to keep you up to date on hurricane preparations.
Latest headlines from CBS17.com:
- ALERT DAY: Rare July cold front brings threat of severe weather
- Settlement expands transgender restroom rights in NC
- 39-year-old pleads guilty to vandalizing Cape Hatteras lighthouse door
- Doctors warn of delayed vaccine shipments ahead of flu season
- Mom charged after dropping, fatally injuring infant in fight outside beauty store