RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – On week three of Eye on the Storm, meteorologists from WSAV and WRIC will be discussing where tropical storms form this time of the year and take a look at Atlantic and Pacific conditions.
Every Wednesday at 8 p.m., CBS 17 Storm Team meteorologists will be joined by weather teams from other Atlantic Storm markets to keep you up to date on hurricane preparations.
Latest headlines from CBS17.com:
- Game of the Week: Clayton takes down Fuquay-Varina in shootout to win 2nd straight | Week 5
- Teen girl reported missing near NC coast
- Holly Springs sweeps non-conference slate with 49-20 win at Cary
- Drive of the Week: Holly Springs wastes no time opening scoring | Week 5
- Nose gear collapses as small plane lands at Fayetteville airport