RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – On week three of Eye on the Storm, meteorologists from WSAV and WRIC will be discussing where tropical storms form this time of the year and take a look at Atlantic and Pacific conditions.
Every Wednesday at 8 p.m., CBS 17 Storm Team meteorologists will be joined by weather teams from other Atlantic Storm markets to keep you up to date on hurricane preparations.
Latest headlines from CBS17.com:
- Biden formally clinches Democratic presidential nomination
- Not long after partially reopening, Raleigh restaurants now being held back by curfews, owners say
- Raleigh restaurants surprise NC National troops at Cameron Village with free dinner
- NC beach reports 20+ water rescues in recent weeks
- Man arrested for not returning rental car hours after telling city council he planned to sue Raleigh police