RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Parts of the CBS 17 viewing area are now under a marginal risk for storms later Monday.
A marginal risk ranks 1 out of scale to 5 but the main concern Monday is damaging wind.
Storms are forecast to move through between 3 p.m. and 8 p.m.
The marginal risk threat extends from South Carolina up through Maryland.
The CBS 17 Storm Team will update this forecast as it develops.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Missing man found dead in pond near Myrtle Beach
- $5,000 reward offered after ‘numerous’ guns stolen during Southern Pines break in
- Photo gallery: President Trump’s presidency
- Some Democrats upset stimulus checks are $1,400 and not $2,000
- NASA scientist discusses global temperatures and weather extremes